View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 01:41 AM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: which rom to upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by makskylan View Post
I am kind of new to this site and was wondering which is the better rom to upgrade too. I have had a Mogul in the past and I now have a stock Touch Pro from Sprint. I have changed a few things but they were done by adding cab files. I have done some of the registry tweaks and that has helped alot. On my mogul I had SPB mobile shell 3, but I kinda like the Touchflo set up. I just would like more shortcuts added to the home screen when I slide it across. I see the 6.5 , juicy, warhawk, fuzeberry, etc. Thanks for any help.
honestly there isnt one rom thats the best, download a few roms, flash them all and see what you like. Right now you going to find mostly wm6.5 roms. It all depends on what your looking for in a rom.