View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 02:40 AM
EtherealRemnant
*SCREEEEEECH*

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiGMatTFRomJeRSeY View Post
No sprint is the worst besides nextel for ppc's. i don't know about alltel or suncom and really don't care about them as they are not in my area at all. T mobile has released a few new smartphones and ppc's that i like better then the mogul. plus any AT&T device you can use on tmobile so its like havening two carriers to buy your phone from in a way. My nasty temper that was funny. i have a temper as i don't see why we just cant get a good up to date working device.
Ummm... The Wing is a good PPC? Yeah... since a 200MHz OMAP comes close to even half the speed of a 416MHz PXA270...... Those things lag really bad. I've played with them in person. No contest between my Mogul and the Wing. It was worse of an "upgrade" for the MDA than the Mogul was to the 6700. They didn't even get 256MB of ROM!

The only thing that T-Mo has that sets them apart from Sprint right now in the smartphone game is the stupid Dash (I had one for 3 days. It was a huge piece of crap and went right back to the store, which is when I bought my 6700 with Sprint and ditched T-Mo for good) and the Pearl. The Pearl, Sprint will be getting, and with EVDO. So once again, T-Mo loses.

Put simply, you're flat-out wrong. I'm not going to start a flame war though. I'd advise you do some research before you spout things you know very little about.