View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 12:34 AM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: [ROM](August 3,2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 5.1 CE OS 5.2.230(Build 230 MerdinH)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinLo View Post
Merdin are you planning on any 6.1 releases or is 6.5 the direction your heading?
Yours and pyski's are my favorites roms to use and both of you are seeming to go more into 6.5's direction. I hate 6.5....lol....I've tried most and jus cant stand them.
The last version of 6.1 of your rom had an issue with opera mobile freezing momentarily but repeatedly while scrolling pages in landscape. Thats sorda turned me to pyski's since his doesnt have that issue. i read and searched but never found a fix rather I found out that their was many other roms with the same issue.

your roms battery use and memory footprint had better results than pyski's but with opera giving me a hard time i leaned more towards pyski's because i mainley use opera in landscape.

Either way your chef skills are awesome and thank for your hard work.....
Im still planning on making more 6.1 roms, just time is a issue for me, i just now got home, and need to leave again at 7 in the morning, and probably wont be back home all day, but whenever i get a chance i will work on it.