View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 11:52 PM
santod
"MODS"

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: email contact information: winmob

I would suggest iContact, if you're not opposed to the iPhone look of it. It has other skins as well, if you don't. I like it, as well as iDialer and Avatar. They all work quite well together. To do what you ask, you just need to save the contacts e-mail address in their contact info, then you can choose to e-mail that contact from then on. There are other options, as well. I'm sure.

iContact v0.94

iContact is an all-inclusive finger-friendly contact manager for Windows Mobile PocketPC phones. It's easily skinnable, intuitive, and replaces the standard Windows Mobile contact chooser. Translations are available for over 25 languages. iContact supports true VGA skins but also will support any screen size! The default skin has a diamond-like look and feel; other skins are available on the skins page. iContact settings can be found in the Windows Mobile system settings menu.

Please note: iContact 0.94 will work with all WM5.0 and above devices, even non-phone devices. For those of you with WM2003 devices, please have a look at Larna's original iContact v0.6.
Curious what I have been up to lately? Follow me on Twitter or check out the xda-developers iContact thread!

Download

current version 0.94 - June 3, 2009
iContact.cab - download from your mobile phone.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by santod; 08-28-2009 at 11:54 PM.