View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 09:25 AM
Biker1
VIP Member

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Renewing Sprint Contract: What credits/perks should I try to get?

@BustedNuts1

I will tell you this, you have one of the Original SERO Plans and you will be very limited on what you can add to it, if anything at all.
I got my brother switched to a SERO plan awhile ago. He was originally with Atnt for 4 years and I suggested he port over to Sprint because I knew the SERO Plans were ending in a couple of days.
He is on the 1000 A/T minute plan for $50, with unlimited almost everything.
You can try for the $70 credit but I am pretty sure that is all you will be able to get, if you can even get that.
Word of advice would be not to be forceful with Sprint, like saying you are thinking of leaving or anything like that.
I have a feeling Sprint won't be begging you to stay.
So I know that you would like anything you can get added to your plan but I would not want to push my luck.
I have some nice features that I have had added to my plan over the last couple of years, but with SERO, you are limited as you get alot already besides 500 minutes for $30.
You get unlimited data, picture mail, text messaging, and a few other things. ALL for $30/month.
Also I would not call too much regarding add ons as your account may be notated as such.
In other words, you can call to ask like you have, regarding add ons, but if you continually call to ask about the same thing, it may not look so good.
I remember when SERO first came out and people were signing up for those plans.
Everyone was trying to add any feature they could to those plans and some were successful.
Later on, many of those perks were removed by Sprint because they were added on in error, because many of the Reps were not knowledgeable regarding those plans.
That was then, and SERO has not been offered for awhile.
And with the Ensemble Billing System, there likely will not be anymore errors regarding add ons to a SERO Plan.
But as I said, you may be able to get your $70 credit.
And a few registry tweaks
HTC DIAMOND DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY/PARTS/REPAIR HELP HERE >

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
-Ben Franklin

Last edited by Biker1; 08-28-2009 at 09:41 AM. Reason: content change