View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 08:35 PM
joojoobee666
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by humrod View Post
Hey guys: anyone knows where i can look for a tutorial or something to start in change the 192DPI files (for example) to 96DPI files?
I was googeling without any result, and searching the forums....
Apparently, Da_G has created his own utilities to do that. He has not given them out as far as I know. Other than that, I don't know.

On a completely unrelated note, I believe I was finally able to port XIPs using nothing but the RAW MSXIPKernel files. (no true xip.bin as donor) I will test on my Touch Pro when I get a chance. The good news on this is that sometimes, we don't get a nice little XIP for porting with a release, and the XIP's that platformrebuilder creates do NOT port well at all. This is good news for PPCKitchen users who don't get a build due to lack of XIP.
This post has been thanked 3 times.