View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 06:20 PM
Biker1
VIP Member

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Google Voice Incoming/Outgoing Options!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkjfdsa View Post
Called up Sprint and gave them my GV number but they had no idea what I was talking about. "...one of your free numbers"? They kept asking if I meant to add another line.
What/how are you exactly supposed to tell them or do this?
You have to have the "Pick any 3 Numbers" or "Pick any 5 Numbers" feature already on your account or add it to your account.
I think the "Pick Any 3 Numbers" is available as an option that you can still add to your account for $5/month.
I think some people have had it added to their account for free.
I already had the Pick 3 option on my account.
After you have this feature on your account, just ask the Sprint Rep to add the 3 Numbers that you want, cellular or landline. You get unlimited calling to the 3 Numbers you choose, incoming and outgoing.
You don't have to tell them its a Google number, landline number or cellular number.
Just give them the 10 digit numbers, after you have the feature added to your account, if you choose to do so.
And a few registry tweaks
HTC DIAMOND DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY/PARTS/REPAIR HELP HERE >

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
-Ben Franklin

Last edited by Biker1; 08-27-2009 at 06:24 PM. Reason: content addition
This post has been thanked 1 times.