View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 05:59 PM
BustedNuts1
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

BustedNuts1 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Renewing Sprint Contract: What credits/perks should I try to get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.8820 View Post
i'm paying $69.99/month for 450 minutes.
Apparently you're not aware of what's out there either. Dog, you're plan sucks (unless you have unlimited data, text, and free incoming minutes). You should head over to slickeals.net and read some of the posts about Sprint.

Quote:
you're already getting a great deal and you want more?
It's not about getting greedy, it's about getting what you're entitled to. Sprint has a lot of stuff that they don't actively promote. I had never heard about pick 3 or pick 5 (which gives you unlimited calling to those numbers), but it's out there.

Anyways, more than anything, I'm sorta rooting for you 8820. You definitely need a new plan, hopefully some of the sprint experts will weigh in here and this thread'll turn out beneficial to both of us.

Edit: Nevermind. It just hit me. You probably have the everything plan. In that case, yours isn't that bad if you do in fact get unlimited TV, GPS, Texts, etc. However, there are definitely a few ways that you could get some % off of your bill. Quite a few threads on it over at slickdeals and fatwallet.

Edit: #2, there's even that up to 27% thread here. You should definitely check that out. I'd love to get that, but it's near impossible to add % off to SERO plans.

Last edited by BustedNuts1; 08-27-2009 at 06:07 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.