View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 05:28 PM
BustedNuts1
PPCGeeks Regular

BustedNuts1 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Renewing Sprint Contract: What credits/perks should I try to get?

I posted this over at slickdeals as well, but haven't received any real responses so I thought I'd post it here as well to see what you guys come up with.

I'm renewing my SERO 500min $30 plan and was wondering what perks or credits should I shoot for? I've only been a sprint customer for 2 years, but I remember a few months back a lot of people were getting $70 for signing up for a new 2 yr agreement. Also they did not lose their phone upgrade credit. I think that's a start. Also, if I could add Sprint Pick 3 (or 5) as well, I'd be pretty happy.

(Note: I tried to get sprint pick 5 added today, but was shot down. The CSR looked at my account, then asked if she could put me on hold; I immediately knew it was gonna be a no go. A few min later a supervisor came back and said that since I had a SERO plan, nothing else could be added. Well, we all know that's a lie. {I had literally just added pick 5 to another sero account 15 min prior})

So I thought I'd try again tomorrow to get it added, but I thought it'd be a good bargaining chip to sign another 2 yr agreement. However, I'd like to get the $70 credit as well and I think asking for both at the same time might be pushing it.

Should I get the $70 first, then try for the Sprint Pick 5? Or, are there other perks/credits that I should shoot for?