View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 01:45 PM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PLEASE HELP! I am getting charged by Sprint! International Texts and Calls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loren646 View Post
I friggin hate sprint. I call and I asked them. I need to block all international text messages and calls. They told me they'd block all my texts. WHAT? I need my texts. I pay extra for this service every month. Why would I pay if I want it all blocked? I just want international. They said I would have to provide a number for it. I told them I have over several thousand texts. There is no way i can find it. I asked them for anything they can do. They said they can only block specific numbers and I would have to call every month after I get charged to block that number.

So, I'd get charged every month as they call from numerous different lines. This is garbage.

read this carefully:

you must call sprint and have them notate this on your account! Make sure they have it written down exactly the way you want it and get that reps name, every time! Make sure they have it notated that you get international calls from MANY different numbers and if you, yourself never calls internationally, this will help with no outgoing international calls.

MAKE SURE THEY NOTE IT ON THE ACCOUNT AND THE REP READS IT BACK TO YOU!

Sprint promised my dad something, and wrote down something completely different and full of Sh*t... I wouldn't want the same to happen to you.

good luck.

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!