View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 11:52 AM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PLEASE HELP! I am getting charged by Sprint! International Texts and Calls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafy0003 View Post
Yea I figured that and Sprint dont have a International only plan, You can try Magicall, Google it, search whatever or attached is Call Firewall, IDK it's up to you, It would be hard to get credited for this because we cant verify that you did not know didnt know where these came from, I personally wouldnt, Id think you were making it up.
ya know what ruined everything? that stupid phrase "the customer is always right"... It got to the point where customers would lie their teeth out of their mouths and get what they want, to the point where companies no longer will put up with that bullsh and barely give out anything anymore! That phrase ruined a great customer service experience..

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!
This post has been thanked 1 times.