View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 11:41 AM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PLEASE HELP! I am getting charged by Sprint! International Texts and Calls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafy0003 View Post
You can log into Sprint.com then go to the Digital Lounge and block specific texts, Or you can only allow certain number's to come through, You cannot block numbers, The system is not that advanced at all, There is alot of stuff we cant do, or you can install one of these caller Id block's and block Area codes or International codes, Forgot the name though, get back to you later on this.
the only issue i see with this is that he is in real estate and could have anyone anywhere calling him.. not to mention that he cannot tell they are international calls. They are masking it from NY, NJ, or whatever. It would appear to be counter productive, depending on how national he is with his contracting.

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!