View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 01:02 AM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: CDMA to LTE Data Handover Completed..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
thats insane, but from all i have read, Sprint still holds the record for faster data connection for a mobile device...

But Verizon is going down the drain anyways, over priced and will be sued soon by FCC
well thats with their 3g technology, LTE is more advanced than 4g from what i understand.
Yeah true but i dont really have a choice, im on my dads plan and since im under 18 i cannot get my own