View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 10:47 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Mobile 6.5]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urufu_Shinjiro View Post
I noticed today that if you don't get that screen you can go view All Programs and you should have one that says internet sharing, open that and make sure network dropdown says Phone as Modem. then click connect in the bottom left.
There is a setting somewhere that you can change if that screen doesn't show up. not quite sure where it is though...

I would recommend using the DATA option instead of PAM. I've have heard of people having trouble with carrier charges while using PAM. Also, when using PAM, you cannot receive incoming phone calls. By using DATA, the carrier only sees that you're using data from your phone, and not tehtering. Plus you can still receive incoming calls while using the DATA option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urufu_Shinjiro View Post
So, does anyone know where the themes that come with mightrom are kept on the phone, I want to use a mightyrom background as my TF3D wallpaper but I can't find the background pic itself.
You might check in the "/Windows" folder on your device. I'm pretty sure I saw them in there. I'm not entirely sure what the names of the image files are, or what format they are. If I remember correctly, they are named similar to the theme they belong to (i.e. Rock & Republic, etc.)

Hope that helps!!!