View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 06:40 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Mobile 6.5]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyskinesia View Post
here's what I did. as it is extracting read the location of the temp folder it is writing to for me it was documents and settings\user\local settings\Rarsfx1\. now navigate to that folder WITHOUT CLOSING THE ROM UPDATE PROGRAM. all needed files will be there. pagepool changer etc. make the changes you want then close the pagepool changer now run the ROM UPDATE program and you can close the temp folder if you'd like
You can also use WinRar to extract the files from the .exe. I found that much easier than chasing them down in the temp folder.