View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 12:24 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbreze View Post
@threefaces, Your link to customization has alot of great info, I see we follow the same flashing procedure. Was hoping there was a link to "warhawk" in there. On thread's page 1 the links are not taking me to warhawk but to an earlier "aurora" v. at rapidshare. Can you link me up to "warhawk"? Be much appreciated.
Hey dude! This link shoudl work from post #1:
http://rapidshare.com/users/ZC1CBF

"2009811" are all August 11th "Warhawk" builds. I use the Standard version, the third one posted. I have everything working perfectly on the phone. I will randomly get some slide to answer issues that have been reported, but I found that by giving it a few seconds I can usually answer a call even if it locks up at first. I had the screen dim during a call and not come back on once or twice, no biggie. Other than that, I'd say pretty bug free. I have a bunch of updates ready for the guide, just need somo time to get them in - new info on background for all pages and such. I'm flashing my friend's new TP tonight,s o I'll probably do the guide then.

Hope you get up and running. If not, PM me and I'll try to help.

EDIT: I don't mirror or post links to the ROMs in the guide out of courtesy to NRG, and because those older builds are no longer supported much by the community. I'd be a bit of a pain to respond to folks having issues with their World Clocks reverting for example.

Last edited by ThreeFaces; 08-26-2009 at 12:28 PM.