View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 12:02 PM
cbreze
Regular 'Geeker

cbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

I'm noticing a large battery drain and when I check the oem taskman I see nothing running then check memmaid taskman and also nothing running. Then run memmaid and I get a 17.5mg of running apps now closed by memmaid. Is this a memmaid issue or something always running in the background? It seems to be the latter as it comes back right away and is always there. I have very minimal apps installed currently. I noticed the issue before installing anything. Hard reset the pro then flashed to oem stock and HR, flashed to energy, and HR. Also it makes my pro feel warm most of the time. Love the rom, but need some tweaks to make my 2000mAh battery last more than a few hours. The thread is huge but I will be going thru it and searching.

EDIT: Perhaps my bad, I just noticed I'm actually running "aurora" from aug 1st, not "warhawk". Ya all think warhawk is better? I went to rapidshare link and this was what was there(aurora). I didn't see anything else. Is there another link. My battery's draining like a bathtub with the plug pulled. 25% in 2 hours so far. Can somebody link me to "warhawk"? TIA.