View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 01:53 AM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassStash View Post
oh my jeez, i think i'm in love haha differences from 23016/17 brotha? (thaaank you for fast response) Also, you know if 23034 can hold X to close yet, or still dysfunctional like it has been since the new bottom bar thingy??
haha 23017 was the start of the new gui enhancements, i cant remember what exactly changed, but 23016 seems more stable for me, i noticed a bigger memory leak in 23017, could be just me though. I honestly dont know ive heard from some people it doesnt though