View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 12:02 AM
fenixjn
Halfway to VIP Status

fenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallblazer124 View Post
Data Connection stays on once intiated.............? This ROM Is great. I have one problem and i am not sure if its related to the ROM. When you start data connection for email, youtube, or weather the data connection stays on the rest of the time the phone is on. That makes the battery life signinficantly less when data connection is on. My email is set to download every 1hr and i closed all programs but i still have an active data connection. Any recomendations on how to solve this problem.
Yep, go to Start > Utilities > Tweaks > Touch Pro Tweak, entry # 6.1 defines how long before disconnect. It has worked great on my phone.

ROM: DamageControl 3.1.2
Radio: Stock +upgrade (for now)
This post has been thanked 1 times.