View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 11:45 PM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
NRG reads battery in 1% intervals by default.
Yes by default it does 1%. I still think I read somewhere back in this thread (look at the number of pages 860+... Im not looking for it again) or another thread dealing with the specific type of issue, that when the mms cabs and so forth are added they can have an affect on the registry which in turn then changes the battery read out to the 10%. I did have a similar problem awhile back when I was a helpless loser without my ENERGYROM WARHAWK! After flashing a different ROM that did nothing but force me to learn to search threads and posts for ansewrs to try to find every work around for the bugs and other issues the chef had left for users to play with, I found I had to do the taskbar install process over including adding nuepowerdriver even though it was default,......allegedly anyways. I may be wrong but in his case I would give 'er a shot if the sdkcerts doesn't fix the issue.