View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 11:43 PM
murducky
Regular 'Geeker

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdroms View Post
I am not sure that this is the best place to post this question but I use this ROM & thought someone may have the answer. With manila 2.1 all works with one exception. I have 2 email accounts, a yahoo account and a synched groupwise account that appears inmy in box under Outlook email, yahoo under my yahoo account. Both accounts work fine both sending & receiving email & I can open all with no problems. This issue comes on the Manilla email page. The main email page only recognizes the yahoo account. The slider indicates when new mail has arrived for both accounts but the mail display ( envelope) does not recognize the groupwise account. The are only 2 small icons that appear to the right, new email & the yahoo account.

Does anyone have any suggestions on getting Manilla to recognize the Groupwise account?
groupwise is a mail program like outlook. you can just set it up as a pop3, find out what your mail server is, and set it up as pop3. I have two email account, one company uses outlook one uses groupwise, i have both setup on my phone using pop3. and make sure you set the setting to "keep on server" and everything should be fine.
This post has been thanked 1 times.