View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 11:04 PM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamaican_sole View Post
i have a similar problem when i do the same thing for metropcs. as soon as i soft reset from installing the wap and mms cabs the battery on the taskbar goes to 100%. i couldn't find a fix of it but i find a work around. do a search for the "sdkcerts" cab and then install a custom taskbar of your liking. couple more steps but everything works fine after that.

hopefully this helps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredo-x View Post
hey that sounds like it would work, but i only found threads talking about it, no files!
I have read where that issue has been corrected by using the method suggested. I have never had to try it myself. However, I have dealt alot with custom taskbars and I believe you will also need the Nuepowerdriver cab to correct the actual battery readings to actual 1% intervals. You have to install the sdkcerts to install a custom taskbar but then you need the nuepowerdriver to get the custom battery to read out in 1% intervals. If not the battery will read by 10% intervals. Check out Tsowens "Custom taskbar for WM6.5 thread. In the first post he has a links to both the nuepowerdriver and sdkcerts as well as the thread being crammed full of several of the best custom taskbar makers work and knowledge!!!!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.