View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 06:48 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Manila 2.6 coming soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibleedbloo View Post
I have been happy with Titanium since I moved to 6.5 but I definitely will give this release a shot. The thing i miss most since not having TouchFlo was the ease to access music. Titanium simply opens Media Player which uses a lot of resources for what it does.
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
looks pretty good but I'd still rather use titanium over this, just a little more user friendly tf3d but I'd still go with 6.5
I agree with you guys, manilla is a nice look but no matter what it will never run as smooth or fast as running 6.5 by itself. And ibleedbloo said it the best, the only thing i'm missing in 6.5 is a better music player. tf3d music player runs nice and resembles the itouch ( i am an apple hater to the fullest, trust me, but the itouch or iphone as a music player is a million times better then windows media player mobile) Once windows media player is more finger friendly, i will have no gripes with 6.5. I've also tried to s2u and all the other ones and they all suck or have some kind of problem i can't deal with like not playing playlist or something stupid like that. I use calkulins kitchen and this is the best skin i can get for windows media player, big buttons make it a little finger friendly.