Halfway to VIP Status

BiGMatTFRomJeRSeY is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to BiGMatTFRomJeRSeY
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherealRemnant View Post
You need to chill dude.

First off, if a feature is advertised in a 500+ dollar device, it better work, and well. Period. I don't care if its the camera, the bluetooth, the memory management, the GPS (since the Mogul was advertised to have it), or Rev A. It all better work and it all better be high quality.

As far as CDMA and HTC goes... its an easy question to answer. They make more money off of GSM phones than CDMA. GSM devices can be sold sim-unlocked (at a much higher profit to HTC than they get from subsidy agreements) to use on most carriers in the world. CDMA devices on the other hand, have to be made for the TWO big CDMA carriers we have here in the US and can't really be sold elsewhere due to banding issues. Our CDMA wireless frequencies aren't compatible with most of the rest of the world. It really shouldn't be that hard to understand.

And Sprint isn't the worst. Nextel is, then T-Mobile is. If you really want to get technical about it, Cricket, MetroPCS, Helio (the Ocean is NOT a smartphone), Nextel, Alltel, T-Mobile, Suncom, and Sprint all suck. But out of that list, Sprint and Alltel would be the least crappy of the bunch and Verizon really isn't that far behind right now. Verizon is stepping up their game because Sprint has beat them to the punch for the first time in quite awhile and they're losing so many data customers to at&t's HSDPA.

Things aren't really as bad as your nasty temper is blowing them up to be.

As far as the OT goes... well, I would buy it if I found the keyboard manageable, the price was right, and it had a much newer AKU of WM6, without any of the problems the Mogul has, AND it had at least 128MB of RAM.

No sprint is the worst besides nextel for ppc's. i don't know about alltel or suncom and really don't care about them as they are not in my area at all. T mobile has released a few new smartphones and ppc's that i like better then the mogul. plus any AT&T device you can use on tmobile so its like havening two carriers to buy your phone from in a way. My nasty temper that was funny. i have a temper as i don't see why we just cant get a good up to date working device.