View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 03:08 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: unlock, flash and even relock your TP via the SD card!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmaxman View Post
Hey Guys I been flashing since the mogul days... I been flashing my tp since February with my 2gig sd card. I sinced purchased a 8gig sd card some three ago. The 2gig is getting full and I need to move over to 8gig soon. I do all of my flashing from the sd card, Is it not safe to flash from a 8gig sd card? What do I need to do to flash from 8gig card ? Thank You
there's nothing wrong with flashing from an 8gb card or any size card. just make sure it's formated to FAT32 and it should work fine.
This post has been thanked 1 times.