View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 07:16 PM
Tilde88
Regular 'Geeker

Tilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [AUG 4] *12 Radios Available* Updated Touch Pro CDMA Radio Archive Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddhattar View Post
u right but can someone please answer my previous question
LOL... I would answer your question... But throughout this forum... I would estimate that this question has been answered about 2144 times. Use the SEARCH button... Simply look at the top middle of the PPCG page to a button that says the so called "SEARCH"... Within this "Search" feature the ppcgeeks has somehow added you can type in keywords which will in turn link you to pages which have this "Keyword" (its gotta be some new technology that no one has ever heard of...)

I wish people would search... And more importantly, I wish people would stop answering those who do NOT search... This person's answer is in the motherfornicating STICKIES!!! Jeez... Just change the search to show posts rather than just threads...

I hate to femaledog about this feces but its absoticuly ridonkulous!
Your welcome