View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 03:04 PM
CaliBoyPhillip
@Febby or @iFebby
Threadstarter

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: Resco radio station HELP

I actually asked if i could have a list of stations that play those bands haha... can't blame me for loving all type of music can you...? i wanted that other hip hop station because i love the music from it and the people who talk there on live =D in other quick words i wanted to know if anyone knew how to add the power 106 station, and if it couldn't i had another question in mind about adding some stations that play those type of bands. :P

Last edited by CaliBoyPhillip; 08-24-2009 at 03:06 PM.