View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 10:48 AM
hc1001
Lurker

hc1001 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

Problems during calls...

anyone having problems? sometimes when i'm in a call and the screen shuts off, im not able to get it back on. pressing the top button, holding the top button down, hanging up, pressing volume doesnt do anything. Only thing i can do is remove the battery to restart the phone.
i also have problems with the phone cancelling phone calls i am making. lets say i called a contact but decided to cancel the call by using the hangup hardbutton or the on screen end call. the screen that is displayed when ur in a call goes away and im back at the contact s list. i hear someone saying "hello" and realized it did not end the call.

Also getting a lot of locking up when writing text messages, it will freeze for a couple seconds. it finishes typing the word out tho. if i type in "hello" it will show "he" and the on screen display will show the E was pressed and the whole phone freezes. after a couple seconds, it will resume and "hello" is typed out.

most of these problems happen randomly like 3-5 times daily.

i've tried reflashing. i was just wondering if anyone else had the same problems. i didnt have these problems b4 the manila 2.1 update.