View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 02:47 AM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: Newbie needs advice/help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuel View Post
Wow, thanks for the quick replies!
Definitely going to check this out as soon as my TP gets in.

[Do you guys think I should have waited on the TP2? ...I prefer the TP1's design over the TP2]
IMHO... I would've waited. Mostly for the fact that it looks like Verizon decided (they finally figured it out) not to gimp the TP2. While I do have the TP1 from Verizon right now, I'll be upgrading as soon as the TP2 is released. All the other carriers' TP1 models are better equipped than Verizon's TP1. and it's looking like the Verizon TP2 will up to par with all the other carriers.

That being said, however, I still love my TP1 and flashing custom ROMs has alleviated a lot of the trouble that was introduced by Verizon gimping the phone.

Welcome to the world of flashing... I'll forewarn you... It's addicting...