View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 10:42 PM
Tilde88
Regular 'Geeker

Tilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [AUG 4] *12 Radios Available* Updated Touch Pro CDMA Radio Archive Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by n32jk View Post
Two soft resets later and it showed the old radio still. After a midday battery change the new radio is showing....Go fiqure.... as we say at work when the computers on the airplane tell lies.......... "backfiring electrons" ops checks good, OK for continued service.
How very curious... I would recommend re-lock to the stock SPL, and unlock (cmonex .37) again... Never know... But I've never heard of this throughout -well ever... Just sayin', something as weird as this that hasn't been seen before could mean perhaps breaking your Bootloader... And one miraculous malfunction during a flash one day, and have no bootloader to jump back on to... You know.

PS... I say relock and unlock, because I can't think of anything the average user [flasher] would ever do that directly modifies the BL.... Except ... SPL :-p
Your welcome