View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 07:55 PM
CaliBoyPhillip
@Febby or @iFebby
Threadstarter

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: Resco radio station HELP

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
I searched for this station for you yesterday, with no luck. I can't seem to locate anywhere that they have a live stream on the internet. No available live URL from them, so you may be out of luck with that station, I'm afraid. However, there are tons of others out there. I'm sure you can locate another that will supply you with the tunes you desire.

Wunder Radio can pull up local stations by location. However that probably won't help either if they have no live feeds.

Slacker radio works through the Skyfire browser. Maybe they have a channel you'd like. They have a lot of options and it's free. Can't wait for a native WinMo app. from them and Rhapsody for streaming.
Thanks for your smartly described respond bro :P I feel disappointed such a great station for the west coast has no live stream :\ oh well thank you and i will sure as hell look for another one :P