View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 07:08 PM
cornelious2
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: unlock, flash and even relock your TP via the SD card!

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4f1050 View Post
I unlocked it, tried a rom, didn't like it, put back stock sprint rom and locked, but it reset phone with "Loading..." and now it's stuck in rainbow screen with "Upgrade ROM code error" "Please try again" and it has yellow RUUNBH on top right.

The rainbow has the 0.37.0000 (locked) so I can't reprogram anything, how can I get past this error?
answers in the guide just reflash the stock rom.

@Darren its RAPHIMG.nbh not .ruu (and your horrible at answering IMs lol)

Last edited by cornelious2; 08-23-2009 at 07:12 PM.