Thread: Font CABs
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 03:45 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: Weather Fix Cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmaureenn View Post
So, yesterday I made my first font set and cab file. Unfortunately, I had the current temp display issue on my Weather tab.

I tried Showaco's cab in Godzson's thread and the 72ac571f_manila file in this thread (and others), but they didn't work so I was gonna ask for help. But then I edited the file instead (see screenshots below). My Touch Pro is running MR 4.16 (WM 6.1). I have attached a cab containing the 72ac571f_manila which I took from my rom and edited. Maybe it'll work for someone else. xoxo Maureen

Please note: The only mod made to the file was changing the font size for the current temp display. If it doesn't work, simply uninstall it in "Remove Programs" and reset your device.
Thanks for checking into that! I did some digging into how I made the font CABs in the first place. I actually put that manila file into these font cabs to fix the weather tab issue. Strange that's it's resurfaced, but it may only be on the font CABs that the font is naturally bigger.

Would you mind if I attach this file to one the first few threads so that anyone trying to fix it has it available right up front?

EDIT: I just realized that this happened on the font CAB that you made yourself. Lol. It would still be awesome if I could attach that fix cab to the first post so that anyone that does make their own fonts can grab it.

Last edited by Kliptik; 08-23-2009 at 07:41 PM.