View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 02:58 PM
djlilmikeny
N00b

djlilmikeny is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM](August 3,2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 5.1 CE OS 5.2.230(Build 230 MerdinH)

hey ppl, yesterday i did a hard reset and just restored contacts and some programs (palringo, sprint TV, sprint nav...). today, i took the fone off the charger at around 11:30am...for the whole time, i only had palringo running (i only sent about 8 messages with it), and had 3 phone calls about 1 minute each. right now it is 2:42pm and im down to 30%. does this seem normal battery life? i feel that i am not getting the proper battery life as people say they get with this rom...
Keep in mind that i had palringo running (minimized) the whole time....
Edit: it is now 2:59pm and the phone went down to 20% (i didnt even touch it and palringo is the only thing still running)

My second problem:
Before I did the hard reset, the screen was working fine. For some reason, the touch screen doesn't work at times (or i would have to press really hard)...the phone vibrates on touch, but it doesn't actually select. i think everything else works good like TF3D and when i scroll using the side scroll bars in programs. the start menue also works fine. i noticed this in the File Browser and Palringo (for example: i tried to select the storage card in the File Browser, the phone vibrated when touched, but it did not select it)...

should i re-flash or something?
will it matter if i flash back to stock rom, then flash back to Merdin Windows Mobile 6.5 V5.1 rom?

Last edited by djlilmikeny; 08-23-2009 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Battery wet down to 20% at 2:59