View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 10:14 PM
bushd
N00b

bushd is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
This is an AWESOME program and the GPS stuff works. I emailed it to my dad using my keychain Holux M-1200. It sends my coordinates as well as a link to a map of where I'm at. So cool. The only problem is it sends out to my Outlook mail which I don't want it to but haven't figured out to change.

The Cons:
- I like the PocketCM all list scroll. However, if that is what causes the slowdown in CM then its fine to not keep it but I do like having an entire list. If they set it up so we can chose options then I would love to see one to open it up like PocketCM finger scroll too.

- Once selecting a contact when the options show up the viewing is 'limited.' By that I mean if their email is even remotely not short it's getting cut off. Would be nice if the length of the string is over X then it will scroll/pan over that length.

- GPS is nice. However, it would be good to have an options screen so that if I send GPS or anything via email I can tell it which email to send through instead of defaulting to Outlook. (Been trying to figure this out.)

- The ability to click 'View Entry' and or 'Edit Entry' like in PocketCM so that it opens the entry in the original contacts.

Most of my cons come from the features that PocketCM have and the Pluses will come from what PocketCM hasn't like loading speed and the GPS sending. Also the fact that pocketCM doesn't allow for internal closing.