View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 12:02 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedster View Post
Anyone else having an issue with Microsoft Voice Command and getting it installed on this ROM? I've downloaded the exact one N has here on page 1 (ver.1.6.21040)... Get's all the way to the end, and says unexpected error has occured, restart and try again... I've searched here and xda for other versions... same thing, or they install, but there's nothing on my ROM saying it installed... Any tips, or versions to work on here?

It always does that it should work fine. Its normal.. It should create an icon in the system folder I think.