savy1
N00b

savy1 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to savy1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SINNN View Post
Hey, I would really wish I knew if the camera was Auto Focus. Half the spec sheets say its Fixed Focus and the other half says its Auto. Does anyone know anyone or anything that already had the Sprint version Touch and comfirmed its Auto or fixed like the Mogul? And yes... everyone that has links to spec sheets , I have seen them all. But non comfirm it... Some spec sheets do say that its 5 times zoom and I seen anotherf sheet that says its n times.But neither says if its digital or mechanical.
It's not autofocus, and there is no macro mode. Although I have my full size camera CAnon 20D and a A710, I do still love to have my phone camera for the light duty images, quick shots. All in all if it did auto focus, and had macro like the ppc6700 it would be that much more usefull.

atached is an image I took the other day to send to someone, basically teasing them about them wanting coffee. I had the phone maybe 5 to 6 inches from my hand, and couldn't get a clean shot, i know with a macro switch it would have been better.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAGE_117.jpg (6.1 KB, 32 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAGE_116.jpg (6.1 KB, 28 views) Click for barcode!