View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 10:40 AM
blindednight
Lurker

blindednight is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerp View Post
i hear that there is something to do with pim backup corrupting some of the contact files, even if you backed them up at one time with pim and use active synce now just throwing my thoughts as they pop in my head so i am not a pro just trying to help
so i would say try entering a few contacts on a fresh flash, and see if the issue persist, or flash stock, hard reset, load newest build let customizations go thru, wipe device, load contacs and see if that helps
roger
Nope its not PIM I used to use that for backups and I used PPCBckpContact (same thing really). But it’s all on Outlook exchange now... and i reflashed many times and hard reset....
I also noticed you can not manually program the phone either with this rom (##msl#). No big deal really, easy work around. Just a FYI.

hmm, well this that sucks.

I would enter the contacts in one at a time, but I run a business and i need all the contacts. It'll take to much time to enter them all back in manually.........

Last edited by blindednight; 08-23-2009 at 10:47 AM.