Thread: QuickMenu
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 09:47 PM
poorlyduck
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to poorlyduck
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfletch12 View Post
nice find, thanks for posting. this app is just what i've been looking for. Liked wisbar but too bulky, liked small menu, but hated it being just white. this is perfect. i always love how there is always a freeware app out there that does things (some times better) than pay apps.
Im just gonna give you guys a couple tips that I found, go to quickmenu option and check close activesync automaticly, when you reset, you wont see activsync anymore popping up.
If you do hibernate it will bring you up to 25.1mb free that the best thing in this program, the option hybernate reclaim the ram for real.
If you open notepad or word just press (not tap) in start icon and you'll see the options copy, cut, paste select all...etc
overall this quickmenu is the best program have never happened in ppc, it does everything in only 195kb mem use.