View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 08:05 AM
gadgetfreak
The Inspector Mod

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
isn't there a free alternative to those programs? there must be some sort of open source program developers here & on xda use, i can't imagine all these great files coming from people that forked over that much cash for making non-profit files

i installed the later cab file (not the one in the zip found in the link in your sig) and it works great! thanks gadgetfreak! have u thought about including an icon that will make the htc task manager match the rest? is that hard to do? i'd love to see my taskbar completely matched when on home screen

i just installed dwizzy's new microsoft logo start button, looks a bit large and out of place in the screenshot with the GFrom taskbar but its not so bad on the device in person, it would be awesome if gadgetfreak could shrink it down and/or block it in as with all the other icons to make it match perfectly *hint hint*
Reshack has has some issues with WM 6.5 stuff, and it is a lot more time consuming than PE explorer. WinCE cab Manager is a lot more robust and user friendly. I have yet to be able to make a cab that works with the alternatives from XDA.

Glad that other cab works. I guess I need to update the post...

I'll take a look at that start logo and see what I can do. May take a couple of days as my plate ispretty full these days...

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!