View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 12:55 AM
purian23
VIP Member

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by teorouge View Post
Hi taskbar heroes! Are you having a look at the most recent WM 6.5 builds? There's a sort of new "magnified" taskbar popping out when tapping good, old-fashioned taskbar icons: it gets to display very big icons, located in the shellres.dll (ther should be new slots, as I got it), try to see HERE and you can see a screenshot, the upper right one.
Are you planning to update your creations with proper-resolution magnified icons? For example on gadgetfreak's taskbar you get to show the icons (though visually degraded), but not all of them are correctly linked (for example I get HTC Start logo in place of the WIFI signal...)... that would be great!
Read the thread in my signature, Help the Cause..Get the goodies!