View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 11:50 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Ultimate chef wanted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alksion View Post
Exactly what everyone else is saying, GSM gets it first over at XDA. So I was saying it would be nice to have that luxury as well, someone correct me if I wasn't clear enough.
i will correct you, xda only gets them first because they deal with phones worldwide. When it comes to cdma roms we get ours just as fast. I believe its conflipper who always has the sprint roms and inside info, plus he already has the 6.5 kernal, and he's on ppcgeeks. Plus if you want a rom that bad why not just get into cooking your own, the kitchens on ppcgeeks are easy to use and you can keep as up to date as you want because you can get a sys or oem from anywhere. The only thing i'm sad about is i had an ultimate chef, Calkulin, but he has stepped down from his throne and is no longer making roms