View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 09:14 PM
djlilmikeny
N00b

djlilmikeny is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM](August 3,2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 5.1 CE OS 5.2.230(Build 230 MerdinH)

hey people...i downloaded Merdin's Windows Mobile 6.5 V5.1 rom, and it looks nice and everything, but for some reason, my battery life has dramatically decreased. i recently bought a new battery, so i know its not the battery. my battery went from 100 to 90 in 17 minutes with no activity (only the phone radio was on and the data connection). no programs were running at all. my fone went from 100% to 5% in 9 hours. i've seen only good comments about this rom (especially about battery life), so i wanted to make it my final choice. but for some reason, it appears to me that im not getting all the advantages everyone else gets from this rom. currently, its worse than the stock rom. I was wondering if it may be the NuePower/Backlight program or the rapid charge drivers. I did have some bad experience with the NueBattery on the stock sprint rom a few months ago. so the Nue programs came first to my mind...i also have all power management settings in Advanced Config enabled. I also have the Battery Saver Settings cab installed. before this rom, i had the ATR rom for about a day from smartphonejunkie.com...then i flashed this one on...

Another problem is that sometimes TF3D freezes on me or the screen stays black, then i have to soft reset.

i am new to flashing...so any tips would be great. also, would i have to be in Bootloader mode before i run the rom upgrade?

i tried to make myself as clear as possible, but if u have anymore questions, please ask.
BTW, i have a Sprint Touch Pro.

thanks

Last edited by djlilmikeny; 08-22-2009 at 09:47 PM. Reason: had another question