View Single Post
Old 11-25-2006, 12:16 PM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
ok so I have been using bt more and more so I figured I would try this on my apache and guess what I got a wsod lol. So I warn everyone with apaches that I installed it, and after a soft reset it caused my ppc to load to a white screen and the only way I could recover it was a hard reset. thx mala :P jk
~mike