View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 03:01 PM
meatgel
you know ...

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: Data indicator icon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddicus View Post
I recently built a new ROM with Calku's 23017 kitchen and have noticed when I use data, the icon no longer goes grey when done. It worked in the 23009 kitchen... Is there a reg setting or something I can do to fix this?

I have that issue, too. So after a lot of fooling around with it, I figured out it was something in the newest kitchen itself. I first thought it was the SYS and moved the 23009 into the new kitchen and I got the same always white arrows, so I moved the 23017 SYS to the older kitchen and moved the newer OEMs that I wanted and now I don't have the problem but I have 23017.

I found that when I built with the new kitchen, the file it made was almost 2MB bigger that when I built with the 7-21 kitchen. I looked through the SYS and stuff, but everything seemed the same. Also, I'm not smart enough to really know the "whys" ... I'm a remove and replace kind of mechanic.

Hope this helps.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

This post has been thanked 1 times.