View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 10:47 AM
krazy_about_technology
PPCGeeks Regular

krazy_about_technology is keeping up the good workkrazy_about_technology is keeping up the good workkrazy_about_technology is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to krazy_about_technology Send a message via Yahoo to krazy_about_technology
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Hey guys, This is a bit strange. I am using a platform rebuilder based kitchen. When i am trying to run it for build 23034 i am getting error and this output:
Code:
PLATFORMREBUILDER    Copyright (c) 2008-2009 bepe    Feb 15 2009 22:53:49

Building for old kernel!
Build:  23034
Locale: 0409

Preparing release structure...
... done!

Collecting standard packages and initializing hives...
 XIP:   5 packages

ERROR! (errorlevel: -1073740777)
Press any key to continue . . .
All other kichents are working fine, till 23030. What could be the problem, can anybody throw some light?

@joojoobee666: Buddy, i know it is not fair to ask the question again, but can you please tell me what .NET files i need to fix? I have the 23030 files that you shared so i will take the files from that if you tell me which files i need to replace. Actually almost always i download files that you provide, but this time i have got the DA_G's files. So i am not aware of these files as you always change em beforehand.
You have spoiled us a little bit, i would say