View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 10:27 AM
joojoobee666
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy_about_technology View Post
Hmm.. These are quiet minor. Any major bug discovered? Like something not working etc? How about the dialer, does it has scrollbars? And do i need to change the compime.dll? If yes, which one are you using? And How is font rendering in the titanium ?
The dialer looks fine, the contacts font seems to be a little larger though. No MAJOR bugs that I have found yet (well, .NET is still broke and you need to swap the GAC files from an older build still). But so far? I think it looks great!
This post has been thanked 1 times.