View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 09:42 AM
Biggzz
BIGGZZ - VIP -

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: cannot get my phone to hard reset to factory default rom after installing energyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablomentabo View Post
cannot get my phone to hard reset to factory default rom after installing energyrom

can someone plz help me with this? all my phone will do is go back to a default energyrom (whichever version is currently installed) when i do the key combination and press volume up on the grey screen or if i select clear storage option in settings. do i have to change something about energyrom so i can have it hard reset to the factory rom instead of hard resetting to the currently installed energyrom?
+1 I posted this in the other thread you started as well. You didn't give it much time before you started another thread.