Alpine-
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Alpine- is keeping up the good workAlpine- is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiGMatTFRomJeRSeY View Post
i would rather upgrade to a touch then a 800 right now as nothing is certain with 800 yet besides a few things. i like the look of the touch alot and hate the crapy ram of the mogul. alot of GSM users lover there touchs and don't want to switch to anything. now if sprint got a htc nike then it would be no question what i would get.
Touch is shit. That interface is garbage. You can "flip" it to the particular screen menu but half the time you need to use a stylus anyway. Its a half ass attempt at the iPhone interface imo.

Plus, texting is impossible in that. I need a hardware key bord. No way im using a small keyboard or same lame fullscreen tap keyboard for rapid txt's and emails.

Just give me a working Mogul with 128mb or ram... hell, just give me a working mogul as is. This is a joke.

Quote:
HTC just posted this over at their download website for the Mogul

"NOTE: The ROM update version 2.16.651 posted on 10/24/2007 which had Bluetooth fixes has been removed. Update 2.16 caused some unanticipated conflicts in device performance. The Bluetooth fixes will be added to a future ROM update expected in early 2008. If you already updated your device to version 2.16, you can restore your device to the prior version by installing the file posted below. Please bookmark this webpage for future software updates."