View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 12:40 AM
viper8u2
Regular 'Geeker

viper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
Ha! Thanks, but I didn't really go anywhere. Everything on EnergyROM worked so well for me that I ran out of things to tweak. I needed a big project full of new stuff to learn, and that meant learning to cook for myself -- so that's what I have been doing. I lost a lot of sleep this week.

Since NRZG28 doesn't have a publicly available kitchen I had to start playing with all the others I could find, and now I am running a custom Manila 2.1 ROM built in DCD's kitchen that is inspired by (and borrows from) my favorite parts of EnergyROM. It's not something I plan on making public, just a cool project to keep me busy. Learning to cook has been incredibly fun, challenging, and rewarding. I will still flash and test EnergyROMs -- I will just be spending more time working on my own since it lets me feed the new ROM 'habit' as often as I like. *grin*
Askwhy, do you have a good spot to learn DCD's kitchen? I wanted to do the same